This is just like our WordPress Theme Conversion where we take either a current layout and convert it to work with Joomla! or we can take a Photoshop Design and create a layout from that. The one thing that makes Joomla! templates stand out more is how much customizations can be done. It is often recommended to send a homepage layout, article/blog layout, contact page layout, user login/registration (if needed), and desired layouts for any extensions you plan on using, such as VirtueMart.
All of our conversions done from PSD will use Bootstrap for their 12 column mobile first grid system, allowing your template to work on all devices, unless there is a preference.
With this service a typical workflow may look like this:
- You submit the PSD or existing HTML
- We convert that into a Joomla Template showing the homepage
- Once the homepage is approved, we create the other pages
- Once the entire design is done, we’ll email you two files:
- Template: a zip file of the template itself
- Backup: a zip file which is a backup of the staging site
For most templates it’s a week from start to finish with an average cost of
Ready to get started? Fill out the form on the right (or below if viewed on a smartphone)